Sep 02, 2020 | webmaster | 11984 views
Rep Evaluations Update
Details for Evaluations for Rep Players:
- In order to be eligible for Rep Evaluations you have to be registered for Rep hockey with CMHA
- Our Rep Board Members will divide players into the Groups for evaluations
- All players will participate in the 4 evaluations and you will be notified which group you are in before evaluations begin.
- The cost of evaluations is $135.00 which includes a one time payment of $48.00 for Hockey Canada insurance & HC, OHF and Alliance fees. Subsequent registration sessions will not include this fee.
Teams will be chosen after the evaluations are complete and players will be notified by a Coach.
- Details of how to make the evaluation fee payment will be included with the notification of the Group the player will be placed in.
Thank you for your patience in these challenging times.