Sep 12, 2023 | webmaster | 188 views
Now Accepting Applications - Director of Hockey Development
Cambridge Minor Hockey Association is looking to appoint a Director of Hockey Development to the currently vacant position. Below is a description of the duties as well as the qualifications required for this position.
Director of Hockey Development shall:
a. Be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of a coach and player development program for the association
b. Serve as the chairperson on the coach and player development committee
c. Work in conjunction with the VP of Travel, Jr VP of Travel, and Supervisor of MD Coaches to implement and monitor a coach mentor-ship model
d. Recruit and train volunteers to perform the functions required for technical development
e. Arrange and implement yearly coach development clinics
f. Have an in depth knowledge of Hockey Canada's development models and current development programs
- Strong interpersonal relationship and managerial skills, high ethical standards and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills and computer skills
- Knowledge of Hockey Canada model and structure
- Strong positive coaching education & background, recognized hockey coaching, technical experience, and expertise
- Minimum coaching certification - Development 1 certified
This is a Board Appointed Position
Term: 2 Years
Closing Date for Applications: September 30, 2023
Anyone interested should send their resume to me at [email protected] by the closing date.
Interviews will be scheduled with the qualified applicants.
VP, Travel Hockey
Cambridge Minor Hockey Association