Child Fitness Tax Credit Receipts, News (Cambridge Minor Hockey)


News Article
News Article Image
Feb 14, 2012 | Cheryl Podger | 24154 views
Child Fitness Tax Credit Receipts
For all HL players, Tyke to Juvenile, your on-line registration receipt is your official tax receipt.

If you've misplaced your receipt, please go to our Registration page, login and print the receipt for your records.

All Rep and Select teams will receive a receipt, from the office, which will include the Registration fee and the Rep (Carding) fee.  These receipts will be sent by email to team Coaches/Managers by Fri, February 17/12.