The City of Cambridge has confirmed that Waterloo Region has been placed in the Red- restrict zone starting Monday, November 23rd.
Below is the information passed on to groups concerning this restrict zone.
- All sports and recreational programs are limited to 10 people per room indoors and 25 outdoors. This includes any coaches, trainers, volunteers regardless if they are on the ice or on the bench.
- Team sports must not be practiced or played except for training (no games or scrimmage).
- No contact permitted for team or individual sports, this includes training activities i.e 2 on 1, loose puck battles, etc.
- No spectators permitted.
- Limit volume of music to conversation level and prevent shouting by both instructors and members of the public
- Require contact information for all patrons and attendance for team sports. This is already required but reinforced.
- Require screening of members of the public, including spectators. Even if your participants have completed a screening for your sport organization another will need to be completed for the City.
Our House League division will run as usual this weekend and they it will be suspended, for the time being, starting Saturday, November 28th until further notice.