Organization | Mar 01, 2022 | webmaster | 1538 views
City update of Proof of Vaccination
City staff have had a chance to review the Provincial regulations as it relates to the changes effective March 1st.
Please see below for the most recent protocols when entering a City arena:
Effective Tuesday March 1, 2022
- Proof of vaccination will no longer be required to enter in to a City facility
- Masks must still be properly worn in any indoor facility.
- Signage for passive screening will be at the entrance of each facility. Please be sure to review prior to entering.
- Spectator capacity is no longer restricted. The City continues to ask everyone to practice physical distancing as much as possible.
- Individuals are encouraged to be seated when consuming food or drink. Masks should only be removed when actively eating or drinking.